It's day two of #BEDN and todays topic is: 'Love Mondays' ...
I used to hate Mondays as it meant the weekend was over and it was back to work ... but for the last few months (because I've been working non-stop) I have been enjoying work and waiting for the weekends to be over so I can get stuck back in.
I'm also taking the chance to catch up on my blog and my YouTube channel as I've been neglecting them the past couple of months what with work being so busy - which isn't a good excuse!
I thought I'd put together 5 reasons why I <3 Mondays:
1. It's a fresh start to the week - you can forget last week now and the horrible madness it was
2. Your one step closer to Friday again and the weekend
3. Payday is also one step closer - lots and lots of money!
4. If you watch any television programmes (Once Upon a Time, Vampire Diaries, The Originals) then you can discuss this with your work colleagues (Carissa) as you won't have seen them since last Friday
5. You can discuss any crazy happenings from the weekend and who is dating who
These are my five (probably boring and maybe un-important reasons why I love Mondays.
Let me know in the comments if you love Mondays - or hate them!