You should all know by now that I'm a big H&M fan! I buy lots of clothes from them - mainly because they just feel like good quality and they have a big range ... even for the men's section.
I've been browsing through their 'new arrivals' section and a few things caught my eye!
1. Printed T-Shirt (£7.99) - a lovely ocean/sky blue colour - which some printed words on the front - simple and great looking.
2. Printed T-Shirt (£7.99) - simple words and a palm tree.
3. Printed Vest Top (£7.99) - still in love with tank tops so this caught my eye!
4. Pattern T-Shirt (£7.99) - patterns are great on t-shirts or shirts and I'm in love with them atm.
5. Shirt in Premium Cotton (£14.99) - again, I really like my patterns so this is a shirt with a black/white line pattern.
Let me know what you think of my choices and if you like/love/hate H&M for men's clothing.